Christmas Pictures 2008

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some NEWS! :D

Yeah!I only have 11 more days till... im 13 a teenager!Im way excited!!! Though every year for school we get to pick our electives and i have orchestra. My teacher usually recemmendeds which level she wants you at and so far she recremmended me for CHAMBER ORCHESTRA!!! That is the highest level in orchestra and im in intermediate now skiping advance and going to chamber!! I cant wait till next year:)! Otherwise yes ive been reading the twilight saga, ive only got to the third book like i said ill probaly get the fourth but i finished the third book in 3 days!! Suprising right its like 640 pgs long! Im so proud of myself lol! But like i also said only 11 more days till my birthday im so excited im gonna be 13! WOW! Im gonna be 13, im old, no effense to those that are!LOL! 13 OMG!OMG!OMG!:D

No comments:

finally...4 wheelin'

Sound of Music